martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Soluciones fotocopia gerunds and infinitives

EXERCISE 55

1.TO FINISH

2.WAITING

3.TO MEET

4.CLIMBING

5.TO HAVE

6.PARKING

7.LIVING

8.BEING

9.TO LOCK

10.LISTENING

11.SHARING

12.MISSING

13.PLAYING

14.TO GET

15.TO HELP

EXERCISE 59

3.We watched her get out of the car.

4.They let me telephone my lawyer

5.I heard them leave/leaving

6.The policeman made me empty my pockets.

7.I saw the dog jump/jumping

8.Do you think the school will make me pay extra?

9.I felt the animal move/ moving

10.do you think the government will let me leave the country?

EXERCISE 69

2. TO SEEING

3. OF WORKING

4.ABOUT MY PARENTS COMING

5.OPENING

6. BY CLIMBING

7.TO WORKING

8.IN JOINING

9.OF COMING

10.ON SWIMMING

11.ABOUT JANE GETTING

12. IN HEARING

13. AT LISTENING

14.FOR CUTTING

15.WITHOUT STOPPING

EXERCISE 70

2.Learning a foreign language takes a long time.

3.Cleaning the machine more often will solve your problems.

4.Growing your own food is less expensive.

5.Giving up smoking will make you feel better.

6.Going by rail is cheaper than by air.

7.Smoking is not allowed here.

8.Being in hospital is not very pleasant.

9.Windsurfing properly is very difficult.

10.sapeaking a foreign language is more difficult than read it.

EXERCISE 68

2.GETTING UP

3.TO WORK/ WORKING

4.TRAVELLING

5.WRITING

6.DRIVING

7.BEING

8.SITTING

9.PLAYING

10.READING

EXERCISE 67

67 B

2.DOING

3.LYING

4.PLAYING

5.FLYING / TRAVELLING

6.RIDING/ SWIMMING

7.TRYING

8.GETTING

EXERCISE 73

2.He went to London to find work.

3.She’s leaving home to go to University.

4.He is having a party to celebrate his thirtieth birthday.

5.she gets up at six o’clock every morning to train then.

6.I’m going out to post a card to my mother.

7.they are saving money to buy a car.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario